The Company views Good Corporate Governance (GCG) practices as a tool for maintaining Business continuity, maintaining the trust of stakeholders and fostering the integrity of the Company. The Corporate Governance Guidelines are prepared as guidance in managing PT Indonesia Power based on Good Corporate Governance (GCG) principles which become rules and guidelines for the Company's management in conducting its business activities.
As a form of comprehensive GCG implementation PT Indonesia Power adopts GCG implementation standards for State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) issued by State Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises, namely Minister of State-Owned Enterprise Regulation no. Per-01 / MBU / 2011 and SK-16 / S MBU / 2012.
The objectives of GCG implementation in Indonesia Power are:
- The achievement of business continuity and corporate objectives;
- Empowerment of functions and independence of the Company's Organs, comprising the General Meeting of Shareholders, Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors;
- Decision-making by Shareholders, Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors is based on high moral values and compliance with laws and regulations;
- The creation of awareness and corporate social responsibility towards the society and the surrounding environment
- Optimizing the value of the Company to Shareholders with due regard to other stakeholders;
- Increased competitiveness of the Company nationally and intranasional
- Encourage management to conduct check and balance mechanisms for every function in business process based on GCG principles
The Corporate Governance Policy is implemented by PT Indonesia Power by enforcing the Good Corporate Governance Code, the Code of Conduct, the Board Manual, the Management Manual of the Company (InPower IMS), Risk Management Policy Guidelines, Internal Control System Guidelines, and other policies to support Corporate Governance Practices such as Whistle Blowing System Policy, Gratification Control Policies, Corporate Officers' Policy Reports, Indonesia Power Power Policy, Conflict Policy, Policy Transparency of Public Information.